The Limelight Cinema Theatre can be used as a 120-seat presentation venue with permanent staging facilities for lectures, seminars and presentations.
- Audio system capable of being used for presentation and conference purposes
- THX/Dolby Pro-logic surround sound system
- Fixed seats with cup rest
- 1 x Radio microphone and receiver
- The cinema screen can be used as a projection surface
- Power points are located on both sides of the stage
- Video and data projector – upon request
This large multi-purpose 1200m² venue, is the most exquisite of all Secunda conference venues and is capable of seating 1 200 people for boxing, musical and other special events. Due to the design of this venue and the availability of a comprehensive range of audio, lighting, video and staging equipment, almost any kind of event is possible.
Liberty Hall features a pre-assembly area and the 333m² convention room which can be sub-divided into two rooms of equal size. This is an ideal venue for banquets, weddings, conferences and presentations.
- An individual audio system for each room with room combiner systems – upon request
- Perimeter hanging bar at ceiling height for each area
- Dimmable room lighting with individual controls for each room
- Ceiling mounted speakers
- Microphone / line level input points at skirting level in each room
- Control panel at side of entrance doorway with the following controls:
- Main lighting dimmer control
- Lighting dimmer control
- Background music volume control
- Audio system source selector
- Audio room combiner selector
- Projection screen control