1. The form, mechanics and procedures of the competition to which these are the general rules (the Promotional Competition) are subject to the sole and absolute discretion of the owner of the facilities in respect of which the Promotional Competition is operated (Graceland Casino).
2. This promotion is exclusive to Winners Circle members playing Slots and/or Tables.
3. The following persons may not participate in the Promotional Competition:
- Persons under the age of 18 years old; and
- Any director, member, employee, agent or consultant of Graceland Casino or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Graceland Casino; and
4. A supplier of goods and services in connection with the Promotional Competition; and
5. The Members and employees of the relevant gambling board under whose jurisdiction the relevant casino in respect of which the Promotional Competition is held, if any, operates; and
6. Any person in respect of whom a right of admission to the relevant premises has been withdrawn or who has self-excluded himself/herself from gambling at the relevant premises;
7. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
8. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
9. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into, in the event of a dispute the Mpumalanga Economic Regulatory may be approached;
10. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
11. The top points earner will automatically win the prizes.
12. Promotions only open to Winners Circle members playing Slot machines with tier Winners Circle card.
13. Winner will be contacted telephonically.
14. Terms and Conditions and as advertised through advertising channels used for this Promotional Competition. Ticket holders drawn and present will be entitled to participate in the draws.
15. Lost, defaced or mutilated tickets will not be accepted and/or replaced.
16. Graceland Casino shall be entitled in its discretion to declare null and void any ticket or other proof of participation in the Promotional Competition, which in its sole and absolute opinion is altered, copied, mutilated, forged, manipulated, tampered with, stolen, illegible, misprinted, defaced, not legally gained or defective in any way.
17. Any claim for a prize will be subject to verification by or on behalf of Graceland Casino, whose decision will be final and binding on all parties concerned and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize winners must complete the relevant prize winning documentation.
18. Every winner is liable for all fees, including but not limited to licence fees, insurance costs, rates and taxes or any other costs relating to the prize from date of handover of the prize to the winner.
19. The participant is to produce their valid photo identification AND Winners Circle Card when collecting his/her ticket into the Promotional Competition.
20. The ticket holders drawn must present themselves at the verification station within 90 (ninety) seconds or such other time period as Graceland Casino may decide from the moment that the Emcee announces the winning ticketholders, with their valid photo identification documentation, Winners Circle Card AND the winning ticket receipt in order to participate in the draws.
21. Should a prize winner and or finalist who is eligible for a prize but who is not presented as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw. Graceland will take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may, within 15 days of the draw, claim the prize. If the prize winner cannot be contacted after several attempts within the 15 day, the unclaimed money will be donated to charity.
22. Should prize winners not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winners declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place
23. A cardholder may only win once per draw time. A re-draw will take place should a cardholder be drawn who has already won a prize or qualified into any bonus/car draws.
24. Graceland Casino shall be entitled, at any, time to terminate or alter any aspect of the Promotional Competition and/or these rules, without any prior notice and without compensation to any participant or potential participant.
25. Graceland Casino will not be liable to anybody for any act or omission whether negligent or otherwise of any employee of Graceland Casino, its owners, its agents or associates in respect of any aspect of the Promotional Competition. By entering this Promotional Competition, the participants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Promotional Competition.
26. In the event of a dispute regarding the Promotional Competition or any of these rules the decision of the General Manager of Graceland Casino or his authorised representative will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
27. All prizes are awarded as is at the time of handover and Graceland Casino makes no representation regarding the suitability of any prize for any purpose whatsoever.
28. This Promotional Competition does not constitute an agreement or any form of legally binding commitment between the participant and Graceland Casino.
29. Every participant in the Promotional Competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules of the Promotional Competition by virtue of his or her participation.
30. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device will be used at the sole discretion of management, & the MGB will be notified.
31. Graceland Casino may vary or add to any of the rules of the Promotional Competition in the interest of fairness to all participants.
32. Copies of these rules are available at the Winners Circle desk upon request.
33. Licensed by the Mpumalanga Gambling Board. No persons under 18 years allowed in the casino. Winners know when to stop. National Problem Gambling Counselling Toll free Helpline: 0800 006 008